1. Cut the tips off the head of garlic. Keep the bulbs whole, and there’s no need to peel them. Just cut off enough of the tips so that the cloves are exposed.
2. Wrap each bulb in aluminium foil and keep the top open. I like to use a muffin tray because it perfectly fits a bulb each and keeps them in place while they’re in the oven.
3. Drizzle some olive oil into each wrapped bulb, ensure you’ve covered the cloves. If you prefer, you can sprinkle some herb on it like basil, paprika, or thyme.
4. Bake in the oven at 120C for 1 hour.
5. You’re done! Once cooled, you can wrap them up completely and store in the feezer. Thaw before using, or unwrap and heat on a plate in the microwave for no more than 30 seconds and you can ease out the cloves with a fork, or squeeze them out from the bottom.